The website/mobile application is intended for all persons (school students, college students, undergraduates, freshers, experienced professionals, parents, teachers, educators, counsellors) who are interested in career guidance and counselling and seek opportunities and knowledge related to career success and happiness. Use of Website, application, registration, purchases by a minor (“minor” as defined by the jurisdiction and application of respective countries) should be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Services, Privacy Policies, and other policies. We reserve all the rights to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit access to the Site/application if our Terms of Services, Privacy Policies, and other policies are not complied.
To explain further,
The Information we collect
We receive both information that is directly provided to us, such as personal information you provide when you visit the website/mobile application, and information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as information collected from the browser or device you used to access our website or services.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for or buy our services and products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email. In the course of these various offerings, we often seek to collect your various forms of information, such as: name, date of birth, gender, user name, password, class, subject, syllabus details, address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address etc.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. We, and our third-party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of information about you, your computer or other device used to access our website. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you make a transaction purchase. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to expertegroup.com
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, services and products you like, services and products you intend to buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other informations. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the website you have visited, website visited before and after you visited our website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our section titled Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
How we may use the user information
By entering your user information, you accept that we may retain your user information and that it may be held by us or any partners that processes it on our behalf. We, along with our partners, shall be entitled to use your user information for the following purposes:
- provide and communicate with you about feedback, follow up on programs you’ve applied for or queries submitted to the team,
- fulfil your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to your inquiries, communicate with you about our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you,
- enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the information,
- provide technical support for the website or in connection with our services and offerings,
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through our website or services,
- protect the safety of our other subscribers or users,
- perform analysis regarding how you use the services or any part thereof such as market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form,
- in order to enable us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law,
- in order to send you periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from us may include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on our website,
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Cookies and Web beacons
We and our partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on our Website or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing our Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that website. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.). To stop receiving our promotional emails, please unsubscribe in our website. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Security and data storing
Security is very important to us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your user information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your user information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this website. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this website constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
Information sharing and disclosures
We may disclose the user information as follows:
- To service providers or partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf.
This may include service providers that:
- conduct research and analytics
- create content
- provide customer, technical or operational support
- conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms)
- fulfil orders and user requests
- host our services, forums and online communities
- administer the website
- maintain databases
- otherwise support our services
- Any answers submitted by you for a specific program or competition will be shared with the partners who are a part of that specific program or competition.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- We may share the user information with our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the user information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which we retain any user information.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Our website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Third party sites
Content published on this Website and application (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, processes, technology, programs, logos, service marks, trademarks, and other materials) is the intellectual property rights of Experte Group and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Experte Group, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Experte Group. Any unauthorised use of the Website and application or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part is completely prohibited and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes, without the written permission from us.
Hyper Linking Policy
External Links Present on the Website:
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience, which are not maintained by us. Experte group is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them and Experte group shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Experte group is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages. Experte group can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by us. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions. Use of the hyper-links and access to such linked web sites are entirely at your own risk.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
Acceptance of the Policy
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website and services or provide here any of your personal data.
Any Questions and Suggestions
For any questions and suggestions, please write to: